California Buttock Implant Surgeons

I figured that most people will be searching for California Butt Implants. The reason why is there are more people getting implants in California than anywhere else. California is famous for silicone valley right. Maybe that has more than one meaning. Either way I am listing persons that do buttock implants in this area. You will find that there are a lot of surgeons that perform implants in California.

First I want to mention Doctor Carpenter, who is board certified and is renowned for his work as a surgeon of implants. this guy was also mentioned in the Texas monthly as Super Doctor. Well what an honor that is. If you are in the area you should look him up. He also has a website online which I know you will want to check out for current work he has done on patients as well.

Now if you are willing to go a little south of the border you might consider Dr. Suarez. He can save you some real money thats for sure and according to the info I have read it is a safe cosmetic procedure just as in the states or anywhere else. Besides these 2 I am sure there are more, but I just wanted to mention these in case you are looking for someone that knows what they are doing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

How do I get in touch with DR.Carpenter's office in California

January 18, 2008 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Dr Carpenter can be reached by telephone. He has some amazing skills. I know you will feel comfortable with him as he has raised up many butts and brought them into JLO status.

January 18, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home